December 2022

Meet our amazing Speakers, Panelists & Moderators for The Muslimah Wealth Conference 2022🚀

🚀Introducing our amazing Speakers, Panelists & Moderators for The Muslimah Wealth Conference!

This year we not only have an amazing line up of Speakers & Panelists but we also have an incredible team of Moderators who will be leading each session with their unique flare and passion.

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Seven Inspiring Muslim Women Disrupting the Status Quo

Learning about Asma Bint Yazid (ra) last week via YaqeenInstitute‘s F1RSTS series by Imam Omar Suleiman has really ignited a fire in our bellies and has gotten us thinking about the Muslim Women in our Community today who inspire us and are #DisruptingTheStatusQuo

Today we’d love to share the first seven women from our list of Inspiring Muslim women you should know, follow and learn from (more to come insha’Allah)

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

“Submission and Strength through Grief and Loss” with Sister Saadiya Aliyu

“At the end of the day, I have zero control. Everything is in the hands of Allah. So when I go forward, I have to put it in my heart, my mind , in every aspect of my being, that I am going forward trusting that whatever comes is from Allah and how it comes, is from Allah.”

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved