July 2015

(5/5) Virtues of Surah Al-Mulk

‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood (radhiAllahu ‘anhu) said: “Whoever reads ‘al-Mulk’ every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave. At the time of the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), we used to call it al-mani’ah (that which protects). In the Book of Allah, there is a chapter [and] whoever recites it […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

You are capable!

As we approach the end of Ramadhan it is important that we reflect on the insights that we have gained. One insight that I have personally gained from fasting is that what we consider impossible can become a possibility when we have the consciousness of Allah. During the month of Ramadhan we push our body […]

Read More »

(4/5) Virtues of Surah Hashr

Ma’qil b. Yasar related: Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Whosoever says in the morning three times “A’udhu billahis-sami’ al- ‘alim minash-shaytan nir-rajim” ( I seek refuge in Allah, the All- Hearer, the All- Knower from the accursed Shaytan), then recites the last three verses of Surah al- Hashr, seventy thousand angels will be assigned to him […]

Read More »

Know Yourself

Ramadhan has always been a special month for me because I consider it the month of reflection and solitude. It is a month where fasting really helps me to get in a zone of understanding and self examination. Seeking external knowledge and doing acts of ibaadah are important during Ramadhan. But a huge aspect of […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved