October 2020

Hopeless & Helpless – My reflections on Social Change & Community Building

“We all have a role to play in community building and bringing about positive change” Assalaam alaykum,The last two weeks have been particularly stressful for me with the social unrest in Nigeria.When we take a step back and observe the state of the entire world it can be extremely depressing. The wars, the oppression, the […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Are you complicit in the fight against injustice?

It’s time for action backed with knowledge “The world will endure with justice and unbelief, but it will not endure with oppression and Islam.”Ibn Taymiyyah on ‘AdlSource: al-Amr bil Ma’rūf 1/29 Assalaam alaykum,Writing today’s letter was really tough…So I decided to just share this quote instead.The past week has been emotionally draining for me as […]

Read More »

Reclaim your mornings!

Reflections & learnings from my Zentember retreat. Last month I was fortunate enough to go on a 5 days retreat with a group of my Jannah Sisters.As part of that retreat, I made sure I took time out for deep reflection and introspection in order to fuel my mind, body & spirit after such an […]

Read More »

What is meant for me will come.

Relax… Follow your intuition and place your full trust & reliance on Allah “And there is no creature on earth but that upon Allah is its provision [rizq], and He knows its place of dwelling and place of storage. All is in a clear register.” (Qur’an, 11:6) Last Tuesday we held our fourth Tawakkul Circle with special guest Sumayah […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved