May 2020

Drawing Strength & Inspiration from Allah’s Perfect Names

[Heads up! This is a slighting longer letter than usual. It’ll be the last one for a while so I have a lot to share with you! Insha’Allah you find it beneficial]Salam alaikum Family! Jummah Mubarak!Subhanallah… and just like that… the blessed and anticipated month of Ramadan is about to depart.I’m sure I’m not the […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

This is the time to reconnect with your Rabb through Du’a

Salam alaikum Family! Jummah Mubarak!The last 10 days of Ramadan for me marks the start of my annual reset…Just like the New Year, I use this time for deep reflection, review & vision setting. In episode 21 of my podcast series, I shared some of these reflections with you. Listen here.I ask myself the questions:How is […]

Read More »

Allah has your back! He will come through for you!

Salam alaikum Family! Jummah Mubarak!I feel really blessed and honoured to be in your inbox this afternoon.Thank you to everyone who was able to join me for my #GMFeedYourFaith Instagram Takeover on Tuesday. It was a truly inspirational gathering of souls which took us all by surprise.Allah really came through for me in, the most beautiful […]

Read More »

Soulful Ramadan Letter

Salam alaikum Family!Ramadan Mubarak!This Ramadan has been really different for us all. But I am confident it will be a game changer for many of us also. With the lockdown and the global pandemic, we have been forced to really look inwards and assess the things that are truly important.Through this trial, I hope we […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved