October 2021

💦 Ebbs and Flows 🍃

Overcoming the all-or-nothing mentality I had the good intention of writing to you last week. I even opened a new word document and everything, but guess what? Life happened…Last week was half term, and it also coincided with the natural dip in my motivation cycle. (Have you noticed your motivation levels come in waves and […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Finding Your Flow 🍃

When feeling “can’t”, what of this “can” I do?I can get out of the house…I can open a new word document…And I can start typing to help the words flow… This week has zoomed by, but in a good way, Subhanallah!Deep within me, I feel satisfied with how I’ve shown up for myself, my home, […]

Read More »

Grace, Renewal & Re-alignment

Six Reflection Prompts for Renewed Focus & Re-alignment It is such an honour to be writing to you again.I almost retreated into my comfort zone of avoidance and procrastination as I pondered on what exactly to write.Earlier today, I set myself a little writing exercise to help get my writing juices flowing and connect with […]

Read More »

It Is Time…

🍃Time to re-emerge 🍃 Wow… It feels so surreal writing to you again after so long.In the last letter I shared on the 19th of February (Embracing my Season of FULL BLOOM), I wrote about needing a little one month break to honour the season I was in and ensure I was bringing my very […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved