August 2015

Memoirs: Living with Anxiety

Anxiety from the Islamic and Personal perspective of a young woman. “I’m scared to laugh, it might be too loud,”  “The chances of the car crashing is high, I’m staying in,”  “Something bad has to happen, it’s been almost a day,”  “My chest hurts and I might cry, I don’t even know why,”  “I died in […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Memoirs: Escaping the darkness

From the age of 17, and for about 5 years, I always felt internally saddened. Something happened in my life which caused me to be angry and sad. I was never clinically diagnosed with depression, nor do I believe that I had severe depression; but I was never happy, I never felt loved, and at […]

Read More »

Celebrating the good days

This is something I’ve written about before but I find is always a good reminder to myself… we complain a lot when things go wrong but forget to acknowledge our seemingly minor achievements and successes… It’s so important to celebrate oneself and give ourself a pat on the back from now and again… Alhamdulillah, today […]

Read More »

The Pledge: My Post- Ramadhan Reflection

It’s 18.02 at Moorgate station,  sitting on the 18.03 train to Hertford North… The train siren rings and we are in motion…. With the humming of the train engine, and the jerking and swaying, I sit and reflect on the last 29 days. .. Ramadan 2015 is coming to a close, subhanallah… I take a […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved