September 2020

How do you stay grounded?

I took some much needed time off last week to just RESET. A promise I made to myself in 2019 when I returned to work following my 2017 burnout episode & maternity leave was to take regular breaks to reflect & recharge. This year I’ve been striving to bring a calm & graceful energy to […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Self-care; Breaking the Boom and Bust Cycle

Salaam alaykum,When Sister Na’ima invited me to join at the Muslimah Self-care Conference and deliver a workshop on Self-care for Entrepreneurs, it gave me a chance to do something I love to do – reflect on my journey so far and extract vital lessons and learning which I can pass on to my community.After reflecting […]

Read More »

Just keep striving

Salam Alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu. May you be enveloped in Allah’s peace, mercy and blessings this glorious Jummah.Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone who replied to last week’s email. I am so glad it resonated with so many of you. As I write to you today, I am definitely feeling a lot more balanced and in sync, alhamdulillah. To […]

Read More »

Enjoy each season as it comes

“Life is full of ups and downs so enjoy each season as it comes.Neither the good nor the bad lasts forever, but know that there are lessons in each season which will only make you stronger and into the awesome person that God has destined you to be”.– Zahra Z. Abdulkareem Salaam alaikum!I was going through […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved