February 2021

Highlights from our first-of-its-kind Muslimah Wealth Conference

The Umm Fariha Network launches Halal Investment Club for Women and hosts their first Muslimah Wealth Conference in partnership with Wealth Paradigm Ethical Advisory.    “Our women’s network is paving the way for greater participation of Muslim women in business, finance & wealth creation” – Zahra Z. Abdulkareem, Business Strategist & Founder of The Umm […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Thoughts on questioning your purpose, finding alignment and getting back on track.~Mufidah Mohammed

Beloved!   I can’t believe I had to wait a whole week to write to you again. SubhanaLlah! I have so much to tell you. Okay mufidah take a deep breath and calm down. *takes a deep breath in*   BismiLlah was salaatu wassalaam ‘alaa RasooliLlah,     How are you? Uhn-uhn, you know the drill. […]

Read More »

Podcast episode by Umm Fariha – Husseinah

Asalam alaykum. Hey thereeee!! Welcome to another blog by mee! Todayyy,I listened to a podcast on soulful reflection by Ummfariha, I really liked it and I figured It wouldn’t have been very kind of me to have kept it to myself. I could relate so much with the podcast – trying to put your self […]

Read More »

Trust me, you are not alone- Ojesola Olwajuyinlo.

“You can have it all but not at the same time”- Zahra Zakariya. Hey hey hey! How are you? How are you really? Have you ever been confused, or felt like you lost focus? Have you ever felt pressured to do some certain thing and make some life decision especially that which involves your purpose? […]

Read More »

6th Edition of The Resilient Women Weekly Podcasts

“What do I even want?” – How many times have you found yourself asking this question and allowing it hinder you from living in the moment? How many times have your thoughts been so disorganized that you just seem unable to achieve that goal however little or big? How many times has asking yourself what […]

Read More »

This will be my last letter for a while…

Embracing my Season of FULL BLOOM! 🌺🍃🌸🌿🌼 To say I have A LOT going on is an understatement 🙈I’ve decided to take a little break from my Soulful Friday letters because with everything going on, I am in full head and action mode and I want to make sure that this space remains one that focuses […]

Read More »

The breakthrough – Shifting through discomfort

Honoring your boundaries, making tough decisions and getting comfortable being uncomfortable I struggled to find the words to write this week’s letter… (This is actually my fourth draft, Subhanallah).This week has been a real roller coaster for me. It started with an internal crash collision which led to a beautiful internal expansion. This expansion helped […]

Read More »

Living in alignment (Part 2)

~Letting go of haste and stepping into Allah’s Grace~ In 2018 when I finally re-emerged following my burnout episode, I had one goal and one goal alone – To live a life of peace and tranquility.That was my daily mantra… That was my constant dua… For Allah to bless me with a life filled with […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved