June 2016

Audible Reflections Episode 7: The Two R’s: Responsibility and Repentance

In this episode of Audible Reflections, Mahmoudat reflects upon a story about repentance from the life of Prophet Musa AS. “This is a story that perfectly captures the impact that our sins can have on the Ummah as well as the importance of repenting and turning back to Allah. It’s important that for us as […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Audible Reflections Special Episode: Review-Plan-Execute

In this special episode of Audible Reflections, Zahra, Mahmoudat and Umm Saliha are in the studio discussing their Ramadhan so far, what they’ve enjoyed, how they are preparing for Layla tul-Qadr and how they plan to incorporate the good habits developed during the Holy month into their lives all year round. Did you  enjoy the podcast? […]

Read More »

Audible Reflections Episode 5: The Beauty of Good Character and Wisdom

In this episode of Audible Reflections our guest presenter Umm Saliha reflects upon a surprising moment in the seerah : “Imagine this, you’re sitting in the masjid and an A’arabi, a Bedouin, enters the masjid, goes to a corner, removes his trousers and urinates… You can imagine how angry the Sahabah become, but what does […]

Read More »

Audible Reflections Episode 4: Beautiful Patience

In this episode of Audible Reflections our very own, Zahra Zakariya introduces the story of The Slander of Aisha and  her reflections on one of particular incident duing this saga. “I chose this story because it really struck a chord in my heart and is a story which so many of us can relate to. There are times in […]

Read More »

Audible Reflections Episode 3: Connecting with Allah

In this episode of Audible Reflections, Mahmoudat reflects upon the 11th ayah of Surah Tahreem which records the dua of Asiya (RA). “I’ve chosen the story of Asiya (RA) and her dua because of the impact that her strength and courage has on me. Her dua is also important for us to derive lessons about […]

Read More »

Audible Reflections Episode 2: Loving Allah’s command

In this episode of Audible Reflections our guest presenter Umm Saliha reflects upon Surah Taha, ayah 17 – 21. “I’ve chosen 5 amazing ayaat from Surah Taha which I feel have really revolutionised my outlook on life… This Surah focusses and expands on the story of Prophet Musa and his people. This is the famous moment […]

Read More »

Audible Reflections Episode 1: Writing meaningful Ramadhan goals

Salam alaikum and Ramadhan Mubarak! I pray you have had a productive start to this holy month of Ramadhan. Welcome to this year’s Ramadhan series from The Umm Fariha Network, called Audible Reflections. A podcast series hosted by myself (Zahra Zakariya), Mahmoudat Sanni-Oba and Umm Saliha, where we will be sharing our reflections on some […]

Read More »
spirituality-in-marriage

Wifey Wednesday: Spiritual Compatibility in Marriage

When you ask a lot of Muslim ladies about the qualities that they want in man, his faith is almost always one of the first three things that they mention. The same thing for the men. You want a spouse who is good looking, educated and hardworking, but above all else, who believes in Allah […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved