August 2020

The Breakthrough I’ve been seeking

It’s been a roller coaster month for me, but as we come to the end of August I am filled with one emotion primarily – and that emotion is immense gratitude and awe of my Rabb.The month started out on a rocky note for me. (Remember my last letter in July – Tired, Unhappy & […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

The Power of Self-Discovery

I had the pleasure of joining my Business Coach, Banke Sotomi live on Instagram for a Session on The Power of Self-discovery in Entrepreneurship. You can watch the replay here – I joined around the 40mins mark.The session was really powerful and allowed me to reflect on my journey as a whole over the last […]

Read More »

One question that totally shifted my mindset for the better

Last week I was blessed to attend Sister Na’imas Virtual Salon Session on Mindset, Depression and the stories we tell ourselves with Sister Layinka Sanni.In my letter to you last Friday, I shared how I’d been struggling but what I didn’t share was how that feeling of “struggle” was showing up in my life.It was […]

Read More »

Can I have another week off?

This has pretty much been the mood all week.Am I the only one that struggled to get back into the groove of life following the long Eid weekend?(May Allah accept all our acts of ibaadah). I recently took a course on Resilience and one of the many gems I learned from that course was about getting […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved