January 2021

In pursuit of…

Peace? Purpose? Happiness? Fulfilment? Success? Meaning?“And then it dawned on me… What if it was never meant to be a chase?” The Backstory So we hosted our first Tawakkul Circle of the year a few days ago and to say it was spectacular is an understatement.The theme of the session was “Pursuing our Purpose with Tawakkul […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

You are worthy, you are valuable, you have so much to offer…

So why are you selling yourself short? This week has been very gruelling for me. I almost didn’t write today’s letter.But when I woke up this morning, I took some time to be still and to fill myself up. I made my morning adhkar, I selected a mindfulness card to reflect on, I did some […]

Read More »

Reflections on Living in Alignment

Notes & Thoughts on Living in Alignment  I’m sitting here and thinking back to when this concept of “Living in Alignment” really became a conscious practice for me.And I think the seeds were planted during my very first rumble experience with my identity during my final year of university 10 years ago (Subhanallah! How time […]

Read More »

Who are you at your very core?

A soulful letter on Identity and Self-awareness In the name of Allah, The Entirely Merciful, The Especially Merciful It is with a full heart that I write my first Soulful Letter of 2021 and the very 1st letter in Volume II of this series!May Allah in His infinite mercy make it easy for me to write […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved