May 2015

Reinvent yourself

Reflection  My reflection this evening is all about reinvention… I’m continually thinking of how to improve The Network, how to offer you more, how to expand our reach and impact. With that said it’s important to note that you can’t be afraid to reinvent yourself… as humans we learn continuously… on your joinery to finding […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Feature: Rays Zone Clothing

Here at The Umm Fariha Network, we love to share the personal journey’s of women around the world. Our feature today is of a talented up and coming designer, Ruqayyah Adeosun.  Ruqqayyah is a wife and mother of one. She studied biochemistry at the University and is currently a volunteer in a non governmental organization, called Health Talk […]

Read More »

Memoirs of a Mother: Ifeyinwa Anthony

Volume 1: Becoming a Mother Relief… After two days of labour and having to throw everything in my birth plan out of the window, I remember feeling relieved that it was all over.. As I looked at my son in my arms I couldn’t quite figure out if I wanted to cry or laugh… The […]

Read More »

Feature: Noorah Gifts

We love to share the journey and great work of fellow sisters all over the world. Today we have a short feature on Rasheedah Abdulmalik of Noorah Gifts. Rasheedah is a mother of two little boys ages 2 1\2 and 5 months.  She is a qualified teacher of Mathematics by proffession with a passion for crafting. […]

Read More »

Memoirs of a Mother- Bushirah Abimbola Salami

Volume 1: Becoming a Mother Childbirth… Hmm! Where do I start from … Pregnancy wasn’t difficult for me, in fact I didn’t know I was pregnant until I was about two months gone. I just noticed that my period hadn’t come in a while; my periods were irregular and it’s still irregular sef. So I […]

Read More »

Memoirs of a Mother- Zeinab Umm Khadijah

Volume 1: Becoming a Mother All praise be to Allah (swt). We planned to have our baby even though I was just about to begin my final year at the university. I thought being pregnant while studying wouldn’t be so bad, as I’ve seen other girls doing it, plus I really wanted to be a mother, […]

Read More »

Memoirs: Press Pause

Here I am again… at that point where I’m like… “where did the past two weeks go?” It’s like my life was moving in fast forward, with so many things being thrown in my path on top on the usual crazy commitments. I’m usually just about keeping my head above water, but I’ve actually felt […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved