July 2020

Tired, Unhappy and Stressed

Last Friday my 6-year-old daughter wrote me a little love note to “cheer me up”. She told me I looked tired, unhappy and stressed.She went on to say that I spend too much time on my “devices” and I needed a break.She suggested I take four full days off without any devices and give my […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »

Perfection & Lessons from Motherhood

Motherhood and the Fallacy of PerfectionDear ,Growing up, I was that person who was always reaching for the stars! Always striving to do better and be the absolute best I could be.This is a story I tell a lot – of coming home with a score above 90% and instead of being celebrated, my fathers […]

Read More »

Drawing strength from Allah’s name Al-Lateef

A weekly practice of mine since Ramadan has been reflecting on the name of Allah that I can draw strength from and use as an anchor as I go about my week.At the start of the week, I took some time out to just set my intentions and center myself.My intention for the week was […]

Read More »

Surrendering & Living in awe of Allah

As we usher in the 2nd quarter of the year, I found myself naturally taking stock and looking over what an amazing year I’ve had so far since making the conscious and deliberate commitment to surrender to Allah and fully let Him take control.The journal entry I share below from my birthday in January really brought back a […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved