August 2016

how-marriage-affects-kids

Wifey Wednesday: How Does Your Marriage Impact on Your Child?

This is a question that I ask myself often, and one that I believe Muslim parents should ask themselves often too, because we are the models for our children. What do these kids see when they look at daddy and mummy? What does our interaction with one another tell them about marriage? Children are some […]

To access this post you need to be part of our {products}.

Read More »
Marriage-lessons-from-the-sunnah

Khadijah (ra) and Muhammad (sa): 3 Marriage Lessons for the Married Muslim Woman

The love story between Aisha (ra) and the holy Prophet (sa) is one that Muslims always find captivating and heart-warming. But looking at his marriage to Khadijah (ra), I find that there are a lot of gems for us as wives, especially in the way they lived their lives and treated one another. Companion and […]

Read More »
how-forgiveness-improves-your-marriage

Wifey Wednesday: 3 Ways Forgiveness Improves Your Marriage

“The one who is married should be ready to forgive their spouse several times a day.” This is the one of the most important lesson that I’ve learnt since getting married. I never knew that it is possible for someone to hurt or annoy you so many times, and you still find it in your […]

Read More »

Virtue of the Week: Courage

It’s a new week with new challenges to face, obstacles to overcome and potential successes to conquer. The word that keeps playing in my head is COURAGE…. The mantra I keep telling myself is “you have to have courage Zahra, you just have to”… My heart pounds a little faster these days…. and I always […]

Read More »

Copyright © 2021 The Umm Fariha Network | All rights reserved